Becoming an IRM mobile home owner is easy. There are 3 key issues to help you buy your mobile home and especially buy the right mobile home for you at the right place and at the right price. These key issues are : the choice of your mobile home, the choice of your emplacement and the total costing.
CHOOSING YOUR MOBILE HOME
You will find on this website all the important elements to help you choose the right mobile home for you :
- The detailed specification of each model in the section Panorama of the range as well as the differences between the 2 ranges.
- The construction details of our mobile homes (quality norms, materials, insulation …) in the section Quality and construction
- A section Questions / Answers
- Call center for private owners : Atlantic and North Regions: 02 28 14 03 40 or Mediterranean Region: 04 66 59 87 58.
CHOOSING YOUR EMPLACEMENT
We remind you that in France, mobile homes can legally only be installed on campsites or residential parks. IRM is a mobile home manufacturer. As such, we do not sell our mobile homes directly to private individuals but through a sales network. These dealers will not only sell you the mobile home, the delivery and the installation but can help you find the pitch on the campsite of your dreams. Our sales network includes 2 categories :
- THE DISTRIBUTORS: Independent companies marketing IRM mobile homes that can offer you pitches on several partner campsites with which they have signed exclusivity agreements. The dealer has signed an agreement with several campsites in its region and so it can offer you a selection of camping pitches to match your expectations. It is a leisure-sector professional and offers mobile homes to buy “turnkey packages, delivered and ready to go” (mobile home, delivery, stabilization on-site, financing and after-sales service). Moreover, it generally has several models on display (though not necessarily all), takes part in various regional trade fairs, manages stocks of spare parts and has many years of experience. Distributors may also offer you a trade-in on your used mobile home. Contact the closest dealer to your mobile home’s future site (whether a campsite or Residential Holiday Park). If no dealers appear in the region selected, contact the dealer in the closest one(s).SEE THE DISTRIBUTORS
RETAILER CAMPING SITES: These campsites choose to manage the sale of mobile homes to private individuals on their own land without any intermediaries. They generally have only a few models on display, if any, and don’t usually do trade-ins. Some of these campsites are members of a chain, such as Siblu or Village Center SEE THE RETAILER CAMPING SITES.
A dealer’s campsite partners will not sell directly and will therefore not appear on the map of retailer campsites and, conversely, a retailer campsite sells directly so that no dealer can offer you a plot on its land.
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about campsites and dealers:
- Is it cheaper to buy from a dealer or from a retailer campsite?
- Why am I seeing significant price differences between campsites?
- If you would like to see more about choosing a campsite, click here.
- Can I pitch my mobile home on private land?
- Which are the retailer campsites that have signed the Trust Charter for the purchase of an IRM mobile home?
Find the entire list of all our points of sale by clicking here.
How much does it cost ?
What you need to take into account :
- The cost of the mobile home itself, the optional extras and various accessories (decking for example)
- The transport of the mobile home from the factory to the campsite
- The installation on the pitch (blocking, connecting water & electricity, craning if necessary)
- The annual rent of the campsite pitch
- Other costs (connection to services, administration costs, campsite entrance fees)
- The insurance (unless price is all inclusive)
We advise you to ask for the price of a “turnkey package” at your point of sale, meaning delivered, installed, stabilized and connected on the campsite pitch you have chosen. That way you’ll know exactly what your total budget is and you can avoid any unpleasant surprises. For a new IRM mobile home, expect a total all-inclusive price of between €25,000 and €60,000 including tax.
Most IRM dealers can offer you tailor-made financing solutions. Don’t hesitate to ask them. Find out more
e provided a breakdown of these budgets under the heading “How much to pay for a mobile home.”