Your mobile home is now easier to clean than ever
IRM presents its fully redesigned bathroom for quicker cleaning:
- Protective skirting with lip seals, for cleaning without fear of water penetration.
- A smooth-walled, corner-less shower cabinet with extra-flat tray, which washes down in a single spray. The flush-set drain is located at the front of the tray for easy access.
- Wall-mounted furniture that cleans in a single wipe.
A bathroom designed to last
Water is channelled to avoid infiltration risks.
- No more melamine furniture: no more swelling wood in damp conditions!
- The material used for the furniture—electro-galvanised steel with a corrosion resistant stove enamel finish—has successfully passed salt spray tests for water resistance.
- Bathroom flooring and floor fixtures are glued to ensure a full seal.
Every shower becomes a moment of relaxation
For your holidaymakers this new bathroom has several advantages: its walk-in style shower spells the end of the cabinet effect. Now they can enjoy optimal use of space and lighting through the fully glazed door.
Design is focused resolutely on comfort, but also on practicality with an integrated table feature.
Wall mounted unit in electro-galvanised steel with stove enamel coating salt-spray tested to 400 hours
Protective skirting with lip seals