Your mobile home is now easier to clean than ever
IRM presents its fully redesigned bathroom for quicker cleaning:
- Protective skirting with lip seals, for cleaning without fear of water penetration.
- A smooth-walled, corner-less shower cabinet with extra-flat tray, which washes down in a single spray. The flush-set drain is located at the front of the tray for easy access.
- Wall-mounted furniture that cleans in a single wipe.
A bathroom designed to last
Water is channelled to avoid infiltration risks.
- No more melamine furniture: no more swelling wood in damp conditions!
- The material used for the furniture—electro-galvanised steel with a corrosion resistant stove enamel finish—has successfully passed salt spray tests for water resistance.
- Bathroom flooring and floor fixtures are glued to ensure a full seal.
Every shower becomes a moment of relaxation
For your holidaymakers this new bathroom has several advantages: its walk-in style shower spells the end of the cabinet effect. Now they can enjoy optimal use of space and lighting through the fully glazed door.
Design is focused resolutely on comfort, but also on practicality with an integrated table feature.
Wall mounted unit in electro-galvanised steel with stove enamel coating salt-spray tested to 400 hours
Protective skirting with lip seals
On 7 November 2017, IRM received the SETT d‘OR for Innovation from the jury of HPA professionals, thanks to its innovative product: EASY CLEAN.
Because quality is all in the details, we are proud to present Easy Clean, our new and exclusive washroom. Easier upkeep and cleaning, better resistance, reinforced sealing...
Our engineers designed it to meet your criteria and to offer guaranteed comfort to your holidaymakers.
IRM came up with the idea to launch this innovative product at professional trade shows using a cool and stimulating 360° virtual reality video!
This virtual experience, created in collaboration with the production company BULL RACING PRODUCTION, helps identify how customers benefit from the EASY CLEAN innovation, through a 3D 360° video broadcast from the latest OCULUS RIFT virtual reality helmet. The scenario of the film, revealed at the ATLANTICA trade show, begins by throwing the spectator into a harrowing world worthy of the cult shower scene in Psycho!!! They are then delighted to discover the EASY CLEAN washroom.