Choose robustness with the residential mobile home. Just imagine – a mobile home built to the same principles as a timber- framed house, with a building- type frame and galvanised steel body, roofing designed to bear the weight of snow and UV-resistant cladding. Your holiday home, designed to withstand the test of time, whatever the weather. It doesn’t matter if the sun is burning down or if it’s raining, windy or snowing: you will enjoy every moment safe inside your IRM mobile home.
1. Galvanized steel chassis with wooden joists main section
2. 100% glass wool six-layer "house-type" thermal insulation. Classic: floor 50 mm, walls 45 mm, and roof 100 mm. Premium: floor 100 mm, walls 45 mm, and roof 200 mm
3. Cladding resistant to bad weather and UV rays, requiring limited maintenance. Classic: "linen"-coloured vinyl on all four sides. Premium: two-material, "linen"-coloured vinyl + "nutmeg"-coloured textured wood.
4. Roof in anti-corrosion galvanised steel. Classic: tile appearance, anthracite colour. Premium: ribbed appearance, anthracite colour.
5. Building-type frame designed to bear the weight of snow, certified under the EN1647 standard.
A RELIABLE CHASSIS
The IRM chassis is galvanised steel frame with wooden beams. This alliance of steel and wood gives the chassis a good mix of strength and flexibility.
The blocking points located around the periphery of the chassis insure optimum stability, and the adjustable jacks insure precision levelling of your mobile home.
A WELL-INSULATED MOBILE HOME
The insulation performance contributes to both comfort and energy savings. The glass wool is used as follows on the three exposed sides of the mobile homes:
- Floor 40 mm
- Walls 45 mm
- Roof 100 mm
DOUBLE-GLAZED DOORS AND WINDOWS
Building-style 4-16-4 double-glazed entryway doors and windows, for sound and thermal insulation suitable for every season.
IRM‘s ECO-SOLUTIONS FOR ELECTRICITY AND WATER
- 100% LED instant-on lighting (interior)
- Low energy consumption kitchen appliances: Class A+
- WC dual-flush (3/6L)
- Mixer faucets in the kitchen and bathroom with integrated flow reducer
GUARANTEED IN 1647 BY OFFICE VERITAS
All IRM models have EN 1647 certification, the only standard that guarantees a safe, high-quality mobile home by verifying 180 inspection points.
Every IRM model has EN 1647 certification for exemplary safety. To meet this European standard, more than 180 points have been inspected by an external auditing firm concerning the structure, furnishings, emergency exits, ventilation and gas.
IRM: the right choice for you and for the environment
LET YOUR MOBILE HOME TAKE CARE OF YOU
Breathe easy – the particleboards used (walls, furniture, floor and ceiling) have the lowest formaldehyde emission levels on the market: just 4 mg/100 g of material, i.e. half the level stipulated in the current NF EN 120 standard. Air quality also gets a boost from the excellent natural ventilation system.
Likewise, all models are fitted with smoke detectors of EN 14604 standard, which is mandatory according to French Decree 2011-36.
Sleep tight thanks to the HR 35 kg/m3 foam mattress, antibacterial cover and 18-slat bed base.
AN ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY HOME
IRM and its staff are committed to environmental protection, something that the brand takes into consideration throughout the mobile home’s lifecycle, right from the design stage. With ISO 14001 certification, all of our factories endeavour to produce the most sustainable, energy-efficient models possible.
- A or A+ rated appliances
- Flow reducers on taps
- Dual-flush toilet
- 100% LED indoor lighting