There are three key points to help you buy your mobile home and especially to help you buy the RIGHT mobile home for you at the RIGHT place and at the RIGHT price. These key points are: the choice of your mobile home, the choice of your location, and the total costing.
CHOOSING YOUR MOBILE HOME
You will find on this website all the important elements to help you choose the right mobile home for you:
- The detailed specifications of each model in the section Panorama of the range as well as the added "BONUSES" that make all the difference.
- The construction details of our mobile homes (quality norms, materials, insulation, etc.) in the section Quality construction
- A section for Questions/Answers
- Contact center for private owners: firstname.lastname@example.org
CHOOSING YOUR LOCATION
We remind you that, according to Decree No. 2007-18 of 5 January, recreational mobile homes can only be installed in residential holiday parks, campsite grounds and in holiday villages. IRM, a company in the Bénéteau Group‘s Habitat Division, is a mobile home manufacturer. Thus, it does not sell its products to private individuals but via a sales point network. The IRM sales network will sell you not only the mobile home, transport and installation but will also help you to find a pitch on the campsite of your dreams. Our sales network includes two types of points of sale:
- DEALERS: Independent companies marketing IRM mobile homes that can offer you pitches on several partner campsites with which they have signed exclusivity agreements. The dealer has signed an agreement with several campsites in its region and so it can offer you a selection of camping pitches to match your expectations. It is a leisure-sector professional and offers mobile homes to buy “all-inclusive packages, delivered and installed” (mobile home, delivery, stabilization on site, financing and after-sales service). Moreover, it generally has several models on display (though not necessarily all), takes part in various regional trade fairs, manages stocks of spare parts and has many years of experience. Dealers may also offer you a trade-in on your used mobile home. Contact the closest dealer to your mobile home’s future site (whether a campsite or Residential Holiday Park). If no dealers appear in the region selected, contact the dealer in the closest one(s). VIEW DEALERS
- RETAILER CAMPSITES: These campsites choose to manage the sale of mobile homes to private individuals on their own land without any intermediaries. They generally have only a few models on display, if any, and don’t usually do trade-ins. Some of these campsites are members of a chain, such as Siblu or TOHAPI. VIEW RETAILER CAMPSITES.
A dealer’s campsite partners will not sell directly and will therefore not appear on the map of retailer campsites and, conversely, a retailer campsite sells directly so that no dealer can offer you a plot on its land.
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about campsites and dealers:
- Is it cheaper to buy from a dealer or from a retailer campsite?
- Why do the prices vary so much from one campsite to another?
- If you would like to see more about choosing a campsite, click here
- Can I install my mobile home on private land?
Find the entire list of all our points of sale by clicking here.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
You need to take into account:
- the cost of the mobile home itself, its options and accessories (such as a terrace)
- transportation from the factory to the campsite
- installation (stabilization, connection, using a crane if necessary, etc.)
- the cost of leasing the plot of land on the campsite annually.
- other costs (servicing the plot, administrative charges, campsite entry fees, etc.)
- insuring the mobile home (unless price is all inclusive)
We advise you to ask for the price of a “turnkey package” at your point of sale, meaning delivered, installed, stabilized and connected on the campsite pitch you have chosen. That way you’ll know exactly what your total budget is, and you can avoid any unpleasant surprises. For a new IRM mobile home, expect a total all-inclusive price of between €35,000 and €60,000 including tax.
Most IRM dealers can offer you tailor-made financing solutions. Don’t hesitate to ask them! Learn more
We provide a breakdown of these budgets under the heading “How much to pay for a mobile home.”