Processing of personal data
The data collected via the www.mobil-home.com website is confidential and intended for processing by Bio Habitat, the data controller, for the purpose of processing your information request, for the newsletter, and services offered on the Website, as well as to increase our knowledge about you. The processing is based on Bio Habitat’s legitimate interests, in respect of managing relationships with customers and potential customers.
Fields marked with an asterisk on forms are mandatory for processing your requests. If they are left empty, your request may not be processed.
Your data is disclosed internally within Bio Habitat, to the Sales & Marketing Department, After-sales, support services and the Communications Department. Subject to your prior consent, your data may also be disclosed to other Beneteau Group entities, and to distributors/retailers and camp sites that are likely to send you marketing material.
Your data will also be available to our data processors (including for the purposes of hosting the website). Please note that your personal data can only be disclosed to third parties for the purpose described in the present privacy statement, or subject to your active consent. Data processors act under instructions from Bio Habitat, and are obliged to implement appropriate measures to protect this personal data.
Data about you will be retained:
- For a period of 5 years starting from the date it is collected, in the absence of any contract;
- If a contract or order is concluded, throughout the contract term, then stored in interim archives for a duration equal to the warranty or guarantee period plus the duration of applicable statutory limitation periods (as reiterated below). The applicable statutory limitation periods are:
- 5 years for proceedings involving contractual or extra-contractual civil (third party) liability (other than personal injury)
- For cookies, a period of 13 months from their installation/creation.
Pursuant to the applicable regulations on protection of personal data, you have:
- the right to access, correct and erase data, and to the portability of data about you;
- the right to limit and object to the processing of your personal data, on legitimate grounds;
- the option to send us instructions on the arrangements for your data after your death (retain, delete, forward to a third party, etc.).
You can exercise these rights by writing to the following address:
Address: ZI de la Folie Sud, rue Charles Tellier, La Chaize-le-Vicomte Cedex, CS 50001, 85036 La Roche-sur-Yon Cedex, France
or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to request the involvement of a national supervisory authority such as France’s Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés in the event of a breach of applicable personal data protection regulations including European Regulation no. 2016-679.
When you visit this website, certain data about your navigation is likely to be recorded in cookie files installed on your device (computer, tablet, mobile telephone or any other device designed for internet use).
This page explains what a cookie is, what it does, and how to configure how your device handles them.
These cookies are produced by Bio Habitat with the aim of improving your user experience on this website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file that, using your browser software, is stored in a specific area of your device’s hard drive when you are visiting a website or viewing an advertisement. It contains a number of items of data including the name of the server that installed it (the server for the website visited), a unique identification number and possibly the cookie’s expiry date.
Cookies allow the issuer to recognise a user’s device, on which the cookie is stored, collect data about the user’s website navigation and thus offer personalised services. Cookies hold no personally identifiable information and only the issuer of a cookie can modify the data the cookie contains.
The cookies issued on this website
- Essential cookies for the website to function: these are used to store data entered on forms, manage and secure access to reserved areas of the website (registration or access to your account, service requested, contents of a basket, etc.).
- Functional cookies adapt the website to match the display preferences on your device (language used, display resolution, etc.) and consequently personalise your access to the website.
- Analytics cookies (or audience measurement cookies) anonymously harvest traffic data to produce statistics and visitor volumes (number of visits, pages viewed, etc.) and understand how the website’s current components are used (sections and pages viewed, etc.) thereby enabling Bio Habitat to monitor and improve quality of service. In addition, this website uses Google Analytics which enables us to analyse how users use the website.
- Retargeting cookies are used to store your data and recognise you on other websites that market and sell similar advertising.
You should be aware you can control and manage the installation of these cookies on your device by configuring your browser software.
It is possible to configure your browser to accept or reject all cookies either automatically or depending on the issuer. You also have the option to be automatically informed when a cookie is installed on your device.
You are therefore advised to configure you browser settings as you see fit.
Given all browsers are different, check your browser’s “Help” section to find out how to change your cookie settings.
Some information is provided below on how to change the settings for the commonest browsers:
Internet Explorer http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835